Blocks Getting Wheelchair
Drops Disabled's Bag With Open Lid
Tries To Block Ticketing, Boarding Pass & Boarding
Airline Blocks Putting More Abuses On YouTube(Airline Kicks Out Videographers Despite US Legal Protection)
• Much More...!
Airline Website Blocked Issuing Ticket: 2
Did Airline Try To Disallow Service Dog Status?
No Wheelchair Provided Until Repeated Requests:
1st Airline Agent’s Harassment: Fight to get wheelchair
At The Time. An Accident Induced By Airline Policy?:
Passenger told they can't board. But airline refuses sustainable reason.
• Continue Verbal Harassment: They generally were repeating their attempts to deny boarding. 16
Past Boarding Time Now! 19
3rd Airline Manager Carries Passenger’s Open Bag, Then Drops It
The institute predicted gay marriage becoming legal. It also predicts governments may require stronger service dog certification requirements, making it easier for airlines to designate between service and emotional support animals.
• Future Human Rights Legislation Predicted: Like past human rights battles for black suffrage, inter racial marriage, gay rights, and more.
• There were over 8 other ways the abuse induced trauma effected the passenger physically and his emotionally.
• Fighting against huge corporations with their rich lobbyists is a slippery slope. Since we can't win, the disabled can at least spread the word and convince airlines to change their ways.
Service Animal Institute, and Service Dogs Institute blogs.
• Statements from employees might not represent the airline. Includes their refusal to be recorded, hence indirectly limiting airing on YouTube.Com. Could this be any airline such as: American Airlines, Continental, . Note Alaska Airlines and Southwest are mentioned as “often” being relatively more service dog friendly.