New Ways Service Animals Help People. 1000+ Inventions. Meanwhile Abuse Airlines Discover New Ways To Get Around Service Animal Protection Laws. We Reword Proposed Legislation To Stop Growing Airline Harassment. See Disclaimers. Harassment and Whistleblower Opinions Never Directed To Specific Parties!
Service Animal Institute ™
Div, Innovation Institute, Inc founded 1984.
+1 707 428-5000
STATEMENTS MAY BE TRUE OR FALSE. READER SHOULD VERIFY ACCURACY OF CONTENT. ANY MENTION OF AN AIRLINE IS ACCIDENTAL AS BLOG ISN'T ABOUT SPECIFIC AIRLINE. COMMENTS COULD APPLY TO ANY TRAVEL INDUSTRY IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD.
MORE IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS
• In fairness, those who abuse service dog status, make it harder for airlines to designate between fake and real service animals. But it’s a crime to claim an animal is a service animal when it’s not. See: Service Animal Institute, and Service Dogs Institute blogs.
• As this is a huge powerful airline, every precaution is needed both in this blog and when traveling on their planes. All statements are opinions, and may not be supported by fact – I.E. portions may be fictional. Any mention or inference to an airline is coincidental. No legally approved statements or interpretations are given. Naturally the airline would have their differing view, though airline refuses to give a case number for this case and just the boarding ticket number. All details didn’t fit into blog.
• Formulized apologies from airline(s) feel empty hearted.
• Definitions for the following may not legally match airline carrier terms. They include:
agent, harassment, experience, service dog, friendly, disabled, TSA policies, California disability act, DOT policies, ADA guidelines, harassment, abuse, retaliation, predictions, etc.
• Simplification was needed herein. Airline will be presented with more details.
• Statements from employees might not represent the airline. Includes their refusal to be recorded, hence indirectly limiting airing on YouTube.Com
• No warranty for passenger’s opinions or the institute’s writings. This brainstorming blog and blog site are taken. The institute is a division of the international Innovation Institute, Inc.
• What is not being disclaimed: Certain airlines have a history of making it difficult for those with service dogs to board.
Is This For Real? No Service Dogs For Deaf-Blind Adults?
How Can A Deaf-Blind Adult Get A Service Dog? Please Call 707 428-5022
The Service Animal Institute has found that common service dog charities refuse to provide help to deaf-blind candidates. We need deaf-blind service dog training programs.
The mother a deaf-blind son writes about the past 51 years raising her sight and hearing impaired son. The book "Visions" is at http://janiepbess.com/gpage1.html.
She is looking for a deaf-blind service dog. She prefers the term "deaf-blind service dog" to "sight impaired hearing impaired service dog" in today's vernacular tradition.
The Service Animal Institute believes the following can be done:
• Take a young service animal and slightly modify their training for candidates that are not only sight impaired but also partly or fully hearing impaired.
• Help intelligent deaf-blind people adapt to the seeing eye dogs. For example the deaf-blind can generally feel the seeing eye dog's actions.
• Train Labradors or German Shepherds to become deaf-blind service dogs.
Join the deaf-blind service dog research program. Anyone interested in deaf-blind service dogs are welcome to post comments or Call 707 428-5022
The Service Animal Institute
Solano Business Incubator
1652 West Texas Street
Fairfield, California 94533
monkeys are another type of assistance animal. They are in some ways similar to
an assistance dog.
trained service monkeys often help quadriplegics. The trained primates also
help people with severe spinal cord injuries or other mobility impairments.
take 7 years to train on average. Luckily trained service monkeys might serve
25–30 years. This is triple the span of Labrador or German Sheppard dogs. Capuchin
monkeys might live into their fourth decade.
service animals undergo extensive training. Capuchin service animal tasks can
be microwaving food, or opening pill bottles. Capuchin service animals are
often reasonably good at washing the quadriplegic's face, and putting straws
into drinks after hearing the request from the disabled person.
Canine Companions For Independence P.O.
Box 446, Santa Rosa, CA 95402
USA (707) 577-1700 (Voice). (707)
577-1756 (TTY). Fax: (707)
577-1711 firstname.lastname@example.orgFocuses on SD for: Hearing, Service,
Social/Therapy. Those aged 15 or older can get a free service dog.
Delta Society National Service Dog Center 289 Perimeter Rd. East, Renton,
WA 98055 USA (800) 869-6898. (800) 809-2714 (TTY) www.deltasociety.org Promote the study of
the human and animal symbiotic bond. The Delta Society National Service Dog Centeroffers courses on the service dog business. The Delta Society National Service Dog Center newsletter’s
is published quarterly.
www.guidehorse.com Apply for a Guide Horse Foundation miniature horse
service animal. Guide Horse Foundation covers the costs of the on-site
interview, transportation of the student to the Guide Horse Foundation. Guide Horse Foundation maintains legal
ownership of the miniature horse service animal.
Helping Hands-Monkey Helpers for the Disabled 541 Cambridge St, Boston, MA 02134 USA (617)
787-4419. Capuchin service
monkeys are adaptively trained to match the person’s unique needs. The
adaptively trained service monkey can help people with computer work. Or they
can reposition a hand or foot after a muscle spasm. It can also scratch an itch.
Ownership of the adaptively trained service monkey goes to the new monkey
owner. Helping Hands-Monkey Helpers for
the Disabled continues to provide behavioral and veterinary support for
their expensive o train Capuchin service monkeys. http://monkeyhelpers.org/
The Capuchin service monkey is assistance animal, similar to service dog. Capuchin service monkeys are specially trained to help quadriplegics,
other people with severe spinal cord injuries or others with mobility-impairments.