New Ways Service Animals Help People. 1000+ Inventions. Meanwhile Abuse Airlines Discover New Ways To Get Around Service Animal Protection Laws. We Reword Proposed Legislation To Stop Growing Airline Harassment. See Disclaimers. Harassment and Whistleblower Opinions Never Directed To Specific Parties!
Service Animal Institute ™
Div, Innovation Institute, Inc founded 1984.
+1 707 428-5000
STATEMENTS MAY BE TRUE OR FALSE. READER SHOULD VERIFY ACCURACY OF CONTENT. ANY MENTION OF AN AIRLINE IS ACCIDENTAL AS BLOG ISN'T ABOUT SPECIFIC AIRLINE. COMMENTS COULD APPLY TO ANY TRAVEL INDUSTRY IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD.
MORE IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS
• In fairness, those who abuse service dog status, make it harder for airlines to designate between fake and real service animals. But it’s a crime to claim an animal is a service animal when it’s not. See: Service Animal Institute, and Service Dogs Institute blogs.
• As this is a huge powerful airline, every precaution is needed both in this blog and when traveling on their planes. All statements are opinions, and may not be supported by fact – I.E. portions may be fictional. Any mention or inference to an airline is coincidental. No legally approved statements or interpretations are given. Naturally the airline would have their differing view, though airline refuses to give a case number for this case and just the boarding ticket number. All details didn’t fit into blog.
• Formulized apologies from airline(s) feel empty hearted.
• Definitions for the following may not legally match airline carrier terms. They include:
agent, harassment, experience, service dog, friendly, disabled, TSA policies, California disability act, DOT policies, ADA guidelines, harassment, abuse, retaliation, predictions, etc.
• Simplification was needed herein. Airline will be presented with more details.
• Statements from employees might not represent the airline. Includes their refusal to be recorded, hence indirectly limiting airing on YouTube.Com
• No warranty for passenger’s opinions or the institute’s writings. This brainstorming blog and blog site are taken. The institute is a division of the international Innovation Institute, Inc.
• What is not being disclaimed: Certain airlines have a history of making it difficult for those with service dogs to board.